What is mindfulness? This blog offers simple explanations, animations and visual art by Deb Koffman to understand 'mindfulness'.
Love appeared?Fear disappeared?Awesome dear!
I love your comment--you are so funny Andrea!
thank you ondge...such a gift to make things rhyme isnt it? i find it magical
This is so brilliant Deb. I love your fear looks. Your writing and images are wonderful. Your work is a gift to the world
thank you michele...i used to get comments 'delivered' to my mailbox but i had to come to blog to notice this...what about you? do you get comments delivered?
You always bring me back to simply being here! Thanks Deb.
thank you kim...just saw this...blogger no longer sends comments to me!!! but glad i looked....
Love appeared?
ReplyDeleteFear disappeared?
Awesome dear!
I love your comment--you are so funny Andrea!
Deletethank you ondge...such a gift to make things rhyme isnt it? i find it magical
DeleteThis is so brilliant Deb. I love your fear looks. Your writing and images are wonderful. Your work is a gift to the world
ReplyDeletethank you michele...i used to get comments 'delivered' to my mailbox but i had to come to blog to notice this...what about you? do you get comments delivered?
DeleteYou always bring me back to simply being here! Thanks Deb.
ReplyDeletethank you kim...just saw this...blogger no longer sends comments to me!!! but glad i looked....
Delete